This week we just released the new Zend Studio 11 Beta. With this release, we took into consideration many of your feedback. But we need your help again. I know you are busy coding but if you have some time to spare, we would appreciate it if you could spend some of it to try out this new release and give us any additional feedback.
The new features of this release include:
- Easiest way to create high-quality APIs with tight Apigility integration
- Faster deployment to production with one click deployment of ready packages
- Hassle-free application server access configuration for easy deployment, debugging and monitoring
- Efficient browsing and management of PHP dependencies with Composer
- Quicker download, install and updates with a reduced package size product
- Increased performance and many more improvements.
You can download the new Zend Studio 11 Beta realease at:
Also, here’s a short video on the new Apigility Integration:
Developing Mobile Applications in Zend Studio
Again, we welcome your feedback. You can send it directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Coding with Zend Studio
Latest posts by Michel Gerin (see all)
- Zend Studio “Mobilizes” PHP Applications & Boosts Developer Productivity - July 15, 2014
- Test Drive the Upcoming Version of Zend Studio - June 24, 2014