We’re excited to announce the availability of Zend Studio 10.6 – the smarter way to develop applications.
What’s new in Zend Studio 10.6?
- PHP 5.5 support allows you to use features like generators, the finally keyword, new password hashing API, array and string literal dereferencing and more. Support includes content assist and syntax check as well as CLI script execution and built-in PHP 5.5.7 binaries.
- Faster Project Processing: Accelerate project processing by flagging specific folders as PHP libraries, to identify code that’s developed and deployed as part of your project but not actively maintained, and so does not require constant re-validation.
- Improved Debugging Experience: With easy to configure ZendDebugger and XDebug, Zend Studio can now automatically detect and validate your PHP binary or local server settings.
- Git integration: EGit 3.2 provides access to interactive rebase that allows you to quickly edit a series of commits, among other usability and performance improvements.
Learn more about how Zend Studio can help you develop smarter.
Haven’t tried it yet? See what you’ve been missing.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by zend (see all)
- Continuous Delivery: The Benefits and Barriers of Automation - February 9, 2015
- Announcing Z-Ray for Magento - February 4, 2015
- Announcing Zend Framework 3 – The Future of PHP Frameworks - January 23, 2015