The PHP elePHPant logo has been around for a while, but have you ever wondered how it came into existence?
For starters, Vincent Pontier is the original designer of the elePHPant logo and here are some reasons why he picked the elephant:
- Everyone loves this nice animal.
- It makes many services to humans.
- It is powerful and at the same time docile.
- It is fast when it attacks (databases).
- PHP letters form a ElePHPant (look good).
Watch him design the elePHPant logo in this short elePHPant movie
Latest posts by Alok Shah (see all)
- Zend Server 7 for IBM i is here and ready for business! - August 14, 2014
- Zend Brings the Power of Continuous Delivery to the IBM Cloud Marketplace - May 8, 2014
- The Future of Application Development - April 14, 2014